MENU

Slide

Christmas 2009

Saturday, December 26, 2009




HEY THERE!

How was your christmas?
Hahahas, it was a very very very simple christmas for me this year.



IMG_9809

IMG_9805

IMG_9807

On Christmas Eve, was at boyf's house
and he was going to eat vegetarian food with his parents
and i didn't wanna go so i went home!
No offence but Vegetarian food for x'mas is just kinda weird?

Hahaha, all my friends went drinking and clubbing and stuff!
In the end Doreen and her boyf came to pick me up to watch movie @ balestier!
Lol! my 1st time there, super ulu place!

Went to watch BodyGuards and Assassins.
Hmm, honestly not sure what i feel about this movie,
i looooove a good perfect ending, although it has some really kick ass action scenes,
but in the end everyone dieeeeeed! Boohoo.

Even donnie yen, wtf.
SO SAD.


Okay anyway, Went home after the movie and
watched another christmas-y movie online!
hahahhas, half dead by then. Fell asleep in bed while watching the movie
and woke up @ 830am to prepare to go for church service. :x

IMG_9811

Awesome seeing my childhood friends after a long time!
hahahs, we practically grew up together.
It was like the both of them and another guy friend
who taught me how to ride a bicycle!

I rmb they like grab the back of my bicycle
and run after me and i pedal!
lol. so cute :x

IMG_9821

IMG_9818

After church, went to grandma house to visit her
while waiting for boyf to finish his event so he can come pick me up!
Went to boyf house and watch show/slack/shop online with boyf/eat
(LOL! For once boyf maid's cooking is good!)





And presents!

Grandma bought me a diamond snowflake pendant,
mummy & grandma is sponsering me $$$ for my hongkong trip in two weeks,
boyf bought me a Canon Selphy photo printer!
and my colleagues bought me a fujifilm instant camera!



IMG_9764


IMG_9765

IMG_9796


IMG_9797

Haahahs, initially i asked boyf to buy me that, but he refused
and complained that i bought two cameras this year already
- my samsung nv4 & Canon Ixus 100
need so many camera for what!
But i want an instant cameraaaaaaa~~~)

hahahas, seems like everyone is encouraging me
to camwhore more this year! :D

sooooo, that's the end of my christmas!





ahhhhh my hong kong trip is finally confirmed!!!
Going with adelynn in two weeeeeks!!!
Sick of singapore's sunny weather!

Freaking aweeeeeesome lor,
i've never been overseas with my friends before!
And i have two friends in hk! So fun!

No comments: